Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Modern thinking, modern materials and fantastic performance ...

I found this little beauty after a hot tip from Peter Tolebjär in Borås. With wild claims about it's performance on US guitar forums with Martin guitar owners declaring their very expensive HD28's & D35's are lying unused in their cupboards, it seemed worth while  getting a hold of one.


After some research into where I could actually buy this guitar, I tracked it down to St Johnston, Co Donegal, Ireland ... a tiny Irish village and coincidentally birth place to both my Mother & Father (I'm Scottish but I guess you could argue ..)

Quite simply I am forced to buying this amazing piece of innovative Irish craft-work and hopefully will confirm distribution over here after my factory visit on 6th January.

To be honest I haven't played it as much as my own fancy Martin's but I am stunned by how amazingly 'correct' it is! Add the benefits that it rarely needs tuning (doen't expand and contract with air conditions), never needs service to adjust the neck and if you buy it without an internal mike, you can paddle your boat with it, hop up onto the beach and start playing in without any worry of damage!

So even if it wasn't made in my parents village, I'd still buy one and still want distribution! ... I like it allot and I'd say it's a bloody masterpiece. This artist model costs around 16,000 kr and currently 3 months que for construction and delivery. See more from Emerald  http://www.emeraldguitars.com/

Available to play as much as you like from today in the shop.

Also just arrived today .. AKG C414 XL11 matching reference microphones. Testing Soundcraft SE Expression desk! next week and hopefully the new  JBL PRX710
all available to rent or buy from Peoples & Schmidt. We have also taken on Simple Audio from ex LINN technical staff that left to make their own multi room systems. Extremely impressive from 6500 per room plus speakers.

So how good do you think our next LIVE @ Peoples & Schmidt with Emily Barker on 29th November is going to sound? 



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

My first impression of LINN's NEW Akubarik's

Firstly I am all in favour of compact systems so for me it's a great advantage that they are fully active. Technical information you can get from the designer on the following video link http://vimeo.com/search?q=akubarik I can pick a few points about the design. I don't like blue lights ... I'd hoped it would be smaller to fit more of my customers that have smaller rooms and apartments with neighbours. But actualythey look great, very tidy indeed. A good start and very interesting but how do they perform? The obvious reference systems are Akurate 242 Aktiv with LINN Akurate amps or Klimax 350A's reference speakers. Straight off the Akurate 242's can't compete on the bottom end. The Akubariks deliver controlled base no matter the volume. Whether the 3k array performs better than on aktive 242, I don't know but it's probably quite similar. It is very good. It's all very good and well balanced. At no point did I experience any issues with frequ

It's that time again ... Vinyl fabriken färdigt, Linn shop påbörjat ... nu kör vi :)

https://www.instagram.com/spinroadvinylfactory/

Visit the LINN factory with us

Det var länge sen vi besökt LINN fabriken och Jag tycker att det är snart dags! Om ni vill följa med (troligtvis sent April, tidigt i Maj) skulle det bli fint  :)   Anmäl till martin@peoplesandschmidt.com eller ett FB meddelande funkar också. Vill kolla intresse först men redan har en bokade. Vi tar en besök till en Whisky destilleri tycker jag och tar in lita av den berömde Skotska naturen.