Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Oh yes!


Who would have thought that the best sound performance upgrade our largest room has received, would have been a piece of art? Our room is amazing now ... using LINN 320A speakers with LINN Klimas DS (Digital streamer). I have left out the Klimax pre-amplification for now but even as it is ,, one box and speakers system ,, it's fantastic!

If we were trying to achieve this level of performance upgrade with electronics in this room we are talking about Klimax 350A speakers (+200,000 Kr on top of this system cost). If your room is too lively don't waste any time ... just order one!

Prices range for panel 60*60 cm - 2,7m*1,2m from 200 kr - 12,000 kr with ''LINN-Art'' prints. You can of course print any picture you like and in full colour.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

My first impression of LINN's NEW Akubarik's

Firstly I am all in favour of compact systems so for me it's a great advantage that they are fully active. Technical information you can get from the designer on the following video link http://vimeo.com/search?q=akubarik I can pick a few points about the design. I don't like blue lights ... I'd hoped it would be smaller to fit more of my customers that have smaller rooms and apartments with neighbours. But actualythey look great, very tidy indeed. A good start and very interesting but how do they perform? The obvious reference systems are Akurate 242 Aktiv with LINN Akurate amps or Klimax 350A's reference speakers. Straight off the Akurate 242's can't compete on the bottom end. The Akubariks deliver controlled base no matter the volume. Whether the 3k array performs better than on aktive 242, I don't know but it's probably quite similar. It is very good. It's all very good and well balanced. At no point did I experience any issues with frequ...

LINN Sneaky DSM - DS stands for 'digital-streaming' & M for 'media'

The front of the new LINN Sneaky DSM gives nothing away, it's discreet and anonymous.  It's small, very small - Dimensions: 350 mm (width) x 54.5 mm (height) x 215 mm (depth) Q: So what is it?  A: it's a complete HiFi - just add speakers ... - LINN Sneaky DSM has a total of 6 inputs including HDMi (film inputs), Analogue Spdif & Toslink so you can connect any device you already own to your LINN Sneaky DSM. - LINN Sneaky DSM has HDMi output to connect to your TV/projector for all of your film/gaming sources. - LINN Sneaky DSM is a music streamer handling any file format of any quality, even 24 Bit 192 Htz studio files whether they are stored locally or cloud based. - LINN Sneaky DSM is controlled with LINN's own free 'KINSKY' APP from any Android/Mac-tablet or PC device including music selection and play, source selection and volume. Q: Can I play music wirelessly?  A: You can 'airplay' music to your LINN Sneaky ...

It's that time again ... Vinyl fabriken färdigt, Linn shop påbörjat ... nu kör vi :)

https://www.instagram.com/spinroadvinylfactory/