Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

**Cancelled** Tonights DSM Event ...

I am sorry to announce that due to a technical problem we are forced to move tonight's event forward approximately one week.

I'll confirm the new date as soon as possible and stay on tonight should anyone not see this message. For those lucky few that don't get this message, you can at least enjoy a cold beer and some great music if not the DSM :)

Got a little shock when trying to attach this cable from my TV to ADSM and unfortunately then touched the chassis of the DSM at the same time and felt the voltage on that as well. Pretty sure it's a faulty cable (perhaps TV?) and a now 'fried' chip-set in the DSM! Hmnnn ... bugger!

I can take something positive from this and that is - LINN are fantastic ... a brand new replacement ADSM has already left the factory and on route to me ... fantastic performance from their products & fantastic service from their staff! Big thanks to Jamie/Alison from LINN.

My apologies again! // Martin

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

My first impression of LINN's NEW Akubarik's

Firstly I am all in favour of compact systems so for me it's a great advantage that they are fully active. Technical information you can get from the designer on the following video link http://vimeo.com/search?q=akubarik I can pick a few points about the design. I don't like blue lights ... I'd hoped it would be smaller to fit more of my customers that have smaller rooms and apartments with neighbours. But actualythey look great, very tidy indeed. A good start and very interesting but how do they perform? The obvious reference systems are Akurate 242 Aktiv with LINN Akurate amps or Klimax 350A's reference speakers. Straight off the Akurate 242's can't compete on the bottom end. The Akubariks deliver controlled base no matter the volume. Whether the 3k array performs better than on aktive 242, I don't know but it's probably quite similar. It is very good. It's all very good and well balanced. At no point did I experience any issues with frequ...

LINN Sneaky DSM - DS stands for 'digital-streaming' & M for 'media'

The front of the new LINN Sneaky DSM gives nothing away, it's discreet and anonymous.  It's small, very small - Dimensions: 350 mm (width) x 54.5 mm (height) x 215 mm (depth) Q: So what is it?  A: it's a complete HiFi - just add speakers ... - LINN Sneaky DSM has a total of 6 inputs including HDMi (film inputs), Analogue Spdif & Toslink so you can connect any device you already own to your LINN Sneaky DSM. - LINN Sneaky DSM has HDMi output to connect to your TV/projector for all of your film/gaming sources. - LINN Sneaky DSM is a music streamer handling any file format of any quality, even 24 Bit 192 Htz studio files whether they are stored locally or cloud based. - LINN Sneaky DSM is controlled with LINN's own free 'KINSKY' APP from any Android/Mac-tablet or PC device including music selection and play, source selection and volume. Q: Can I play music wirelessly?  A: You can 'airplay' music to your LINN Sneaky ...

It's that time again ... Vinyl fabriken färdigt, Linn shop påbörjat ... nu kör vi :)

https://www.instagram.com/spinroadvinylfactory/