Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Start running ... 5 of the albums that accompanied me over the last weeks


In the bad shape I was in, there was only one solution, the Granny-APP 'Get Running' which tells you when to walk, run, start & stop and builds up from a gentle walk to 30 minutes of running over 8 weeks.

The best thing is you can listen to music while you run. The volume reduces occasionally when a very nice ladies voice gives instruction and then returns you to your album ... Great!

So here are my Album tips ...

U2. The Joshua Tree ...

Starts off slowly (like me) with an aura of expectation ... like you are floating, building up to something ... on your way ... perhaps a great journey? Great album ... builds up perfectly then leaves you on a high after that first run ... even the warm down is perfectly timed to the last song which leaves you feeling righteous  ''Mothers of the dissapeared''

Blue Öyster Cult

Loud enough to block out the sound of your heavy breathing, great sound to distract you ... they can play and sing and it's just enough rock to keep up the pretence that your tough but you know deep down your not ... neither are the Blue Öyster Cult!

Hammerfall

Like my bloody iPhone running APP ... things are building up and I need distraction to get through the pain ... noise please!


The Who

Even before playing this you must have come forward in your training. In my opinion one of the worlds most significant bands whom I have loved for half my life. Not finishing the run would be an insult when listening to The Who ... What would drum marathon man Keith Moon have to say?

Orange Juice

Said to be the original Brit Pop band and you can undeniable hear almost a little bit of every Brit Pop band in their music. Now your cruising ... I'm cool, I'm only sweating lightly and I'm listening to Orange juice ... Dil ni ni ni ni, Dilll ni ni ni ni ...

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

My first impression of LINN's NEW Akubarik's

Firstly I am all in favour of compact systems so for me it's a great advantage that they are fully active. Technical information you can get from the designer on the following video link http://vimeo.com/search?q=akubarik I can pick a few points about the design. I don't like blue lights ... I'd hoped it would be smaller to fit more of my customers that have smaller rooms and apartments with neighbours. But actualythey look great, very tidy indeed. A good start and very interesting but how do they perform? The obvious reference systems are Akurate 242 Aktiv with LINN Akurate amps or Klimax 350A's reference speakers. Straight off the Akurate 242's can't compete on the bottom end. The Akubariks deliver controlled base no matter the volume. Whether the 3k array performs better than on aktive 242, I don't know but it's probably quite similar. It is very good. It's all very good and well balanced. At no point did I experience any issues with frequ...

LINN Sneaky DSM - DS stands for 'digital-streaming' & M for 'media'

The front of the new LINN Sneaky DSM gives nothing away, it's discreet and anonymous.  It's small, very small - Dimensions: 350 mm (width) x 54.5 mm (height) x 215 mm (depth) Q: So what is it?  A: it's a complete HiFi - just add speakers ... - LINN Sneaky DSM has a total of 6 inputs including HDMi (film inputs), Analogue Spdif & Toslink so you can connect any device you already own to your LINN Sneaky DSM. - LINN Sneaky DSM has HDMi output to connect to your TV/projector for all of your film/gaming sources. - LINN Sneaky DSM is a music streamer handling any file format of any quality, even 24 Bit 192 Htz studio files whether they are stored locally or cloud based. - LINN Sneaky DSM is controlled with LINN's own free 'KINSKY' APP from any Android/Mac-tablet or PC device including music selection and play, source selection and volume. Q: Can I play music wirelessly?  A: You can 'airplay' music to your LINN Sneaky ...

It's that time again ... Vinyl fabriken färdigt, Linn shop påbörjat ... nu kör vi :)

https://www.instagram.com/spinroadvinylfactory/